The British Uruguayan Society (BUS) is a registered charity with the goal of advancing the education of Britons about Uruguay and Uruguayans about Britain.
Invited by Tristan Millington-Drake, then chairman of the BUS Committee, we did a presentation for a new website embracing the possibilities offered by the Web for a visually contemporary design and dynamically interactive website.
The brief was for the new website to
- Have a more contemporary look and feel
- A revised presentation of the website content
- Be more interactive
- Be bilingual
- Offer an improved flexibility in content publication, e.g. promotions, etc.
- Have an easy and intuitive content management system
We re-designed the pages layout and the designed a website with a new content structure and navigation menu with the content management system (CMS) Joomla!
We responded to the website goals:
- A modern image
- Attract new young members
- Capture visitors’ data
Website published in December 2013.