Two top executive coaches, Dominic Miles and Bernhard Hilmarsen, created Searching for Leadership to offer leadership development based on the concept of adult development.
The brief comprised the development of a brand for Searching for Leadership and of a website.
The brand has to reflect Searching for Leadership activity, convictions and professionalism.
The website must:
- Help establish Searching for Leadership professionalism and quality of services
- Showcase workshops and events with an online application facility
- Display resources made available by Searching for Leadership
- Be responsive
- Have a private area for members, to include access special resources
- Be able to be easily updated by non-technical personnel
- Have an open architecture to allow adding functionalities as the practice grows
The brand is developed around the concept of a broad base of knowledge and experience gathered in the past to create professional coaching services for tomorrow.
The website is based on a responsive template with a contemporary layout supported by the award winning content management system Joomla! Colours, typography and images reflect quality and professional services.
Content architecture is kept simple for a positive visitor experience, whatever the support, mobile, tablet or desktop.
Website pblished in February 2015.